Eyeko Cosmetics
Spend over £15 on www.eyeko.com and use this Ambassador Code for a FREE gift: E2485
Don't worry about shipping costs as it's FREE!
Pass it on to your family and friends!

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Miss Sporty "Be Connected" Range - Eyeliners & Mascara

In february i recieved some free make-up from Miss Sporty. There were 2 eyeliners and a black mascara. I recieved these products to try them out personally for Miss Sporty, a week before they were launched in the shops. As i have already given my review, i will simply copy and paste it here. (Note* I've added a bit more to the reviews which i forgot to add at the time i was writing it..)
Purple Eyeliner: It doesn't really show up unless you put lots on. The eyeliner brush was really thin and soft which i found was easy to apply the eyeliner. It lasted all day, and was small enough to fit in my pocket without having to have a bag to carry all my stuff around.

Green Eyeliner: Showed up alot more than the purple eyeliner and is an amazing colour! It turns blue whens its on though, but i quite like the colour. As i said, this also lasted all day, and was also small enough to fit in my pocket haha.
Black Mascara: I loved the mascara, i didn't have to apply very much to make my eyelashes longer and thicker. It could have been a bit thicker, it wasn't running down my face or anything, but i would definatley have liked it a alot more if it was thicker.
Overall Review: I will definatley be buying these products again (:
Rating (10 being the best): Purple Eyeliner, 7/10. Green Eyeliner, 9/10. Black Mascara, 10/10.
Thanks for reading and sorry that the pictures were slightly blurry, i don't have a proper camera so unfortunatley i have to use my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment