Eyeko Cosmetics
Spend over £15 on www.eyeko.com and use this Ambassador Code for a FREE gift: E2485
Don't worry about shipping costs as it's FREE!
Pass it on to your family and friends!

Saturday 4 April 2009

Eyeko

I recently recieved some Eyeko products from http://www.eyeko.com/.
For starters, i bought the "Eyeko Cream", one of the first ever products they launched. As this was a big hit, i thought i would give it a try :)I loved it! It lasted all day, and gave my face a shimmery glow without making my face look oily like most creams.
The second product was the "Minty Fat Balm". I heard it was a really good lip balm from friends and magazines, so, i gave it a try too..

This made my lips feel refreshened and moisturised. It has now become my favourite lip balm! I can't wait to try the other flavours/colours (:
Thirdly was the.. "Magic Liquid Eyeliner".


It's really good! But i found it to look rather weak when it was on, so i had to put two layers on.
And last but not least was the.. "Face Off Wipes". I got 3 of these free with my order.

I loved them, they made my skin super soft and got rid of all my make-up!
Overall, i will definatley be buying these products again. They are really good, i've never actually tried anything quite like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment