Eyeko Cosmetics
Spend over £15 on www.eyeko.com and use this Ambassador Code for a FREE gift: E2485
Don't worry about shipping costs as it's FREE!
Pass it on to your family and friends!

Wednesday 1 April 2009

First Post!

So, for starters.. My name's Jade, i'm from the UK, and i'm a make-up maniac.
I will be blogging what make-up i've tried out along with my review of the product. I will try to be as proffesional as possible (:
Erm, well the reason i decided to make a blog like this is because i have a sort-of friend who has a simalar blog like this, and it made me want to give my reviews too. I will post a link to her blog if i get permission.
If you have any questions, just comment on the latest blog post ;)
Sorry this wasn't a very long post, it's just i have nothing to say haha.
Thanks for reading anyway (:

No comments:

Post a Comment