Eyeko Cosmetics
Spend over £15 on www.eyeko.com and use this Ambassador Code for a FREE gift: E2485
Don't worry about shipping costs as it's FREE!
Pass it on to your family and friends!

Monday 8 June 2009

Lauren Luke Make-up Compacts

So, about a month ago i bought a couple of the NEW By Lauren Luke Make-up Compacts! I got the My Luscious Greens compact and the My Smokey Classics compact. I have to say, they are AMAZING!
I got so many compliments from people when i was wearing them, some people even said it looked professional - They're so easy to use!
Eyeshadows - Creamy, easy to apply and beautiful colours. Come out in subtle colours without Shadow Primer which i love!
Blushes - Subtle tones! I love this about them because i hate it when it comes out too dark. Gorgeous rosy colours.
Shadow Primers - Really good, not too sticky but sticky enough to hold your eye shadow in place. Definately the best primers i've tried so far.
Lip Glosses - They gave me an elegant look, so i wouldn't really apply too much if i was to wear it throughout the day. Not very sticky, they're quite thick and are easy to apply and remove.
Cream Eyeliner - Quite hard to use if you don't know how to. For starters, i don't have the proper eyeliner brush so i can't apply it to my top lid, but it is really easy to apply to my bottom lid. I love it though because it stays on ALL DAY!

MY SMOKEY CLASSICS:

EYE SHADOWS AND BLUSH:


LIPGLOSSES:

MY LUSCIOUS GREENS:

EYESHADOWS AND BLUSH:

LIPGLOSSES:

If you'd like to purchase 1 or more By Lauren Luke Make-up Palettes, visit http://www.bylaurenluke.com/.

I ordered some more Eyeko products so they should be here soon! Of course, i'll blog them ;)

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions just comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment